Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Zero" to Text in 60 Seconds...

I have to say, I was very impressed with our demo on the ipad garageband last week. I insisted that my dad get it for his ipad so I could play around with it.

Onto more important topics. I've been doing a lot of observing out my window. Now, for most of the population, this would simply be "people watching." Nope, not in my case. I'm ground zero watching.
Actually, more often than not, it's ground zero hearing. I'm constantly being woken up by construction sounds - banging, drilling, digging, yelling. It's annoying to say the least - especially at 3am.

I would LOVE to use this as inspiration for a piece.
I want to use some of the footage/ pictures of this site that I have gathered so far and maybe pair it with a poem/piece of original text. It's so weird how, whenever anyone mentions ground zero, I just think of not being able to sleep through the night. Other people probably have trouble sleeping through the night at the mention of 9/11...but for very different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment